Whether you’re trying to find directions to a coffee shop in a strange city or looking for tunes to score navigating your own city during a long and slick Alberta winter, there’s no better infotainment system on the market than Nissan’s NissanConnect℠. Available in a wide range of Nissan vehicles, this revolutionary hands-free Bluetooth®-powered technology makes navigation, music, communication, and more, simple and effective. You can learn more about all that NissanConnect℠ has to offer here, or you can just dive in and find out for yourself. But first, you’ll have to connect!
Coupling your smartphone to the Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™-capable NissanConnect℠ system couldn’t be simpler—just follow these steps*:
- Make sure your vehicle is parked safely.
- Download the NissanConnect℠ app for your smartphone.
- Create a NissanConnect℠ account (here).
- Turn your smartphone’s Bluetooth™ settings on.
- On your vehicle’s infotainment screen, press the Menu button, then the Settings button.
- After finding the Bluetooth® tab, press the Add New button to pair your phone.
- Find and select your Nissan’s Bluetooth® connection from the available list.
- You can now use NissanConnect℠ after the system pairs (it may take a few moments).
*Some operating systems and steps may appear different.
Why Won’t NissanConnect℠ Connect?
Sometimes, despite how intuitive modern technology is (or pretends to be), you’ll run into some issues. Before you hurl that expensive smartphone out the window because you can’t pair with NissanConnect℠, try updating your app or the phone’s operating system. From there, just turning your phone off then on again, and follow the instructions above to pair your phone.
With a free 36-month trial subscription that comes with your new Nissan, not to mention access to apps like Facebook®, Twitter, TripAdvisor®, Online Search with Google™, and more, NissanConnect℠ is the perfect way to stay connected to the world while keeping your focus safely on the road ahead. Call Edmonton’s Go Nissan, home of the Go Nissan Advantage, to learn more about how to get the most out of your vehicle’s NissanConnect℠ system. With three conveniently located dealerships, we provide the best in service, genuine Nissan parts and accessories, as well as both new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles. If you’re still having trouble with the steps above, try watching the video below for more step-by-step instructions!